Monday, August 25, 2008

Yesterday we were going to Worlds of fun but mom got sick so we went to movie gallery and got four movies and watched two of them Sunday night. Today, school was boring......until third hour, since I'm cadet teacher with Mrs Williams. Mom has been hounding me about getting a job and today Mrs. Williams told me that she has been looking for somebody to clean her house after school when her sons have a base ball game and everybody is gone. I told her that i was serious about cleaning her house and she said that she would let me know when i could and i told her that i was going to ask my mom about it.Then after i got home i asked my mom about cleaning Mrs.Williams house next month.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Megan. I am so glad you posted again. It may not seem much new to you but I love hearing what is goin on in your life. Hope you get the job. Extra money is always fun!. Love you lots. GK

Kathy said...

I meant to say news not new! LYH--GK